Kale Avocado Salad
- 8 cups chopped kale (1 head)
- 1 cup chopped red cabbage
- ½ cup Salad Dressing
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 sliced artichoke hearts
1. Start by making a batch of Avocado Salad Dressing.
2. Reserve 3/4 cup of dressing and set aside.
3. Wash and chop up your kale, it should yield you about 8 cups.
4. Mix 3/4 cup Avocado Salad Dressing with the chopped kale, massaging together for about 2 minutes.
5. Arrange kale in serving bowl.
6. Top the massaged kale with chopped red cabbage, hemp seeds and pumpkin seeds.
7. Sprinkle with lemon zest and sliced artichoke hearts.
Avocado Salad Dressing
- 1 ripe avocado peeled and seeded.
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp of Braggs liquid aminos
- ¼ cup of Omega3NutraCleanse®
1. Add all the ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend about 2 minutes or until smooth.
2. Stores well for up to 10 days in a glass mason jar.