- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup erythritol/monk fruit
- 2 tbsp MCT oil
- 1/2 Omega3NutraCleanse®
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 2 tsp ground Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line muffin tins with muffin liners.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together the milk, MCT oil, erythritol, Omega3NutraCleanse® and vanilla and set aside for about 5 minutes so that the batter thickens up.
- In a separate small bowl use a dry fork to whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Quickly stir the dry ingredients into the wet until no clumps remain and the mixture has thickened.
- Carefully scoop the batter into the muffin liners and bake for 30 minutes, until a knife comes out clean and the tops are firm to the touch.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for at least 15 minutes so the muffins have time to set.
- Once cool, the muffins should easily pop out of the pan and enjoy!