- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 scoop vanilla vegan keto protein powder (Vega Sport or Sun Warrior)
- 1/3 cup Omega3NutraCleanse®
- liquid Monk Fruit or Stevia to taste (optional)
- Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add extra ice cubes if you want it thicker or extra almond milk if you want it thinner.
- Tip: To convert into delicious “Nice Cream” place smoothie into ice cream maker or a frozen baking loaf tin and place into the freezer for 1 hour churning every 15 minutes.