Keto Coconut Crunch Bars
- 1 ½ cups of sugar free vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup almond butter room temperature
- ½ cup MCT Oil
- 1/3 cup Omega3NutraCleanse®
- 2/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp of stevia
- ½ c erythritol/monk fruit
- 1 tbsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tbsp natural vanilla powder or extract
- 1 tsp pink salt
- Line an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place stevia, erythritol, Ceylon cinnamon, natural vanilla powder or extract, pink salt into a bowl.
- Mix together well then add 1/4 cup of boiling water and mix until powder fully dissolves into a pure liquid broth.
- In a pot on low heat combine chocolate chips, almond butter, coconut oil and melt until combined.
- Add your broth and mix well.
- Add the Omega3NutraCleanse® and mix well until the batter thickens up.
- Next add the coconut and seeds and mix until fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking dish and spread out using a spatula.
- Freeze for 45 minutes until firm.