- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 cup tahini
- ¼ c non-fortified nutritional yeast
- ½ cup hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp pink salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup Omega3NutraCleanse®
- ½ cup almond flour
- Preheat your oven to 350 F and fill muffin tins with muffin liners.
- Stir together tahini, non-fortified nutritional yeast, pink salt and pepper in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Next add soaked chai seeds. Then mix in in Omega3NutraCleanse®, almond flour and baking soda.
- Fold in the hemp seeds and zucchini and stir until completely incorporated.
- Let the mixture sit for about five minutes. The batter should thicken up but still resemble a standard muffin batter. If it’s too thick slowly add some boiling hot water.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin liners and spread it around evenly.
- Bake for 35 minutes, until the muffins are golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Let cool for about 30 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Will last up to 5 days in a sealed container and up to 6 months in the freezer.