- 4 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp erythritol or sweetener of choice
- ½ cup Omega3NutraCleanse
- ½ c shredded coconut + 1 tbsp for rolling
- 4 tbsp rum
- Add all the dry ingredients into a medium-sized bowl and mix together.
- Add in the rum and melted coconut oil.
- Using your hands roll out 16 balls which are about 12 g each.
- Then roll each of them in a small amount of shredded coconut.
- Place onto a parchment lined tray.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve them fresh from the fridge.