- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cuptahini
- 1/3 cupOmega3NutraCleanse
- 1/4 cuperythritol other sugar free granulated sweetener
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350F and line brownie pan with parchment paper.
- Mix together pumpkin, tahini, sweetener, vanilla and apple cider vinegar.
- In a separate dish, mix together Omega3NutraCleanse, spices, and baking powder.
- Stir dry ingredients into the wet and let it stand for 3-4 minutes as it thickens up.
- Pour mixture into the brownie pan and spread evenly so it’s nice and smooth.
- Bake for about 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool before serving!