- 1 cuphemp seeds
- 1 cupunsweetened almond milk
- 4cloves of raw or roasted garlic
- 1 tbsponion powder
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/3cup nutritional yeast
- 3 cups spinach
- 112 oz can artichoke hearts in water
- pink salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup Omega3NutraCleanse
- Preheat oven to 425F while you prep your dip.
- Add hemp seeds to a high speed blender with almond milk, garlic, onion powder, lemon juice and nutritional yeast.
- Blend until completely smooth, adding additional water or almond milk if needed and use a tamper to help blend.
- Add artichoke hearts and spinach, and pulse until broken down but not completely smooth.
- Give mixture a taste and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer mixture to an oven safe baking dish and stir in Omega3NutraCleanse.
- Let it stand for 3-4 minutes as it thickens up.
- Sprinkle with additional nutritional yeast on top or vegan cheese and bake at 425F for 15-20 minutes.