- 10 large free-range eggs
- 1 yellow onion, finely diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano, chopped
- ¼ cup Omega3NutraCleanse
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the eggs.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour egg mixture evenly into a well-greased muffin pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked all the way through.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week or can be frozen up to 6 months.