- 1 cup gluten free oat or almond flour
- 1 cup Omega3NutraCleanse®
- ½ cup golden erythritol or granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup unsweetened oat or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your dry ingredients and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together your mashed banana, coconut oil, milk
and vanilla extract.
- Combine your wet and dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Lastly fold in your walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the lined pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a skewer comes out mostly clean.
- Remove from the oven and let the loaf cool completely before slicing it up.
- Store it in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or in the in the freezer for up to 6 months.