- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked in water for 2 hours, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 4 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1.5 cups hot water
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Omega3Nutracleanse
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender except Omega3Nutracleanse.
- Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed.
- Pour into a large serving bowl and stir in Omega3Nutracleanse.
- Then let it stand for 5 minutes as it thickens up.
- Serve with tortilla chips or add to delicious meals such as tacos, nachos, burritos, salads and wraps.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days and in the freezer for up to 1 month.